Grasso Technical High School has a diverse selection of boys and girls athletic programs. The sports range from basketball and baseball to football and cheerleading. Student athletes are taught to work well with others and show sportsmanship on and off the field. Offering athletics is just another way we create responsible students and prepare them for the real world.
Questions? Please email Mr. Antoch, Athletic Director – email@example.com
Winter Sports Info:
Winter sports have begun! Make sure to visit the team pages for more information and rosters.
To sign up for a sport at Grasso:
Current Grasso Tech Students: To Sign up for a sport at Grasso you must complete the following 4 steps:
Incoming Freshmen: To Sign up for a sport please complete steps 2, 3 and 4 only
1. Student athletes must complete the online sport sign-up by clicking the link below and completing the entire questionnaire:
(Students and Parents must be signed into their CTECS account to complete online sign-up.)
2021-2022 ONLINE SPORT SIGN UP
2. Parents and Student athletes must Print, Read and sign all the documents in the Athlete Eligibility Packet. This includes completing all of the state mandated concussion training. The completed Athlete Eligibility Packet can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be dropped off to the main office during the summer with Attention to Gregg Antoch.
Athlete Eligibility Packet
3. Parents and Student athletes must complete all the concussion training. That includes reading and signing the forms in the Athlete eligibility packet and clicking on the link below to complete the online training.
- Once you click on the Concussion Training link you will read through the CTEC’s concussion training. Follow the instructions on each page and make sure you watch all of the videos.
- When you sign the concussion consent form in the Athlete Eligibility Packet above that verifies that both Parent and Student-Athlete have completed the CTEC’s concussion training.
4. All Student Athletes must have a current physical on file with the school nurse. Sports physicals are valid for 13 months.
Attention All Interested in Football:
- You must complete all of the forms in the Athlete Eligibility Packet in order to start football
- You must contact Coach Craig Sylvester for summer workouts and official practice times.
- Once school begins there will be daily transportation provided for our Grasso football players to Norwich Tech for practice. Parents will need to pick their child up at Norwich Tech after practice each day.